Our silk-chiffon scarf necklace is a study in dualism. It features a romantic scroll pattern reminiscent of the flamboyant moulding found in Versailles, but recreated in an urbanite color palette of metallics, including gunmetal, copper, and brass.
- Handmade item (hand-sewn glass, sequin and crystals on silk chiffon)
- 12+ hours of hand-beading
- Adjustable hook/thread closure to control desired length
- Inspired by ornamental Rococo scrolls (France)
- 21.5” neck opening (additional length available using adjustable tab)
- Each scarf necklace is made to order
- Dry Clean