Our Art Deco inspired silk-chiffon scarf necklace draws inspiration from the graphic and architectural lines of the 1920's. Its stylized design utilizes tones of gunmetal, antique brass and pops of faceted yellow topaz on a nude silk.
- Handmade item (hand-sewn glass, sequin and crystals on silk chiffon)
- 13+ hours of hand-beading
- Adjustable hook/thread closure to control desired length
- Inspired by Art Deco architecture (New York and Chicago)
- 26.5" neck opening (additional 1.75" length available using adjustable tab)
- Lined Imported Dry Clean